Salary competitive salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Horiuchi
Date posted September 2, 2016
We are partnering with an innovative publishing tools company with a global presence looking for an Account Executive. This is the second venture started by extremely successful pair of founders in the international publishing and media industry. The team has developed a suite of products dedicated to the industry and are growing their team across the US and Europe to focus on go to market. They already have customers including Conde Nast and Bill Maher.
- Creating relationships with media companies, publishing houses, and other customers interested in our software solutions.
- Optimizing and creating our sales pipeline.
- Maintaining and generating strong client relationships.
- Assisting the marketing team establish high visibility in the marketplace.
- Communicating with clients to determine their needs.
- Identifying a client’s hurdles to entry and resourcefully solving them.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Engineering teams on launch and sales strategy.
- Participating in conferences and company-related events.
- Willing to travel.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 plus years of experience in a business development or sales role related to enterprise sales or SaaS
- A BS or BA degree.
- An interest in trends in the worlds of design and media and new technologies
- Having existing industry contacts among content creators is a huge plus.