Director of Marketplace Sales
Salary competitive salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Debbie Zhao
Date posted September 7, 2016
We are partnering with one of the most exciting companies in the new media and internet space and they are looking for a Director of Marketplace Sales.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the team to hit quotas for vendor sign ups.
- Establish goals based on funnel throughput understanding
- Devlop, test and better sales strategies and tactics for optimization.
- Establish pipeline of leads and direct the leads funnel for outreach.
- Collaborate with the CRM database and marketing to prioritize lead lists.
- Develop daily quotas
- Prioritize and create segments of types of businesses to go after in each market.
- Establish outreach strategy and follow up contact flow.
- Build systematized pitch materials for new market development and training
- Drive a feedback loop to help improve the overall process for more seamless growth
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of sales and marketing strategies and principles
- 3 plus years in a sales, sales management, or sales development role
- Online marketplace, Start-up, e-commerce, and/or experience economy background a bonus
- Quota carrying and closing experience
- Working with SMBs desired
- Excellent verbal communication
- Driven and proactive with motivation to hit goals
- Hospitable, professional and outgoing phone presence
- Strong presentation, sales and listening skills
- High-energy demeanor and a self-motivator
- Personality that draws interest from cold-leads
- Ability to motivate others
- Success at overcoming obstacles
- Persuasive and proficient follow-up
- Desire to always exceed indicated goals
- Prioritize, multi-task and manage time independently and effectively
- Thrive in a shared work-space and fast-paced environment