Regional Sales Manager - South Central
Salary $125000 - $150000 per year + Car
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted September 30, 2016
A global organization, currently investing in the development of new technologies and products within the manufacturing industry, is looking to hire an experienced Regional Sales Manager to service the South Central Region. This is a remote position and ideally the candidate will be permanently based in either Dallas or Houston and an attractive relocation package is on offer for candidates who are not based locally. Compensation on offer is up to $150,000 per annum + company car.
About the Role
Reporting to the Americas Director of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will be focused on the sales of their core products to support their aggressive expansion period. You will be responsible for all sales related activity for customers within a defined territory with an emphasis on new product growth and value added selling.
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Strategic sales calls and customer visits
- Identify customers’ current and future needs to drive profitability
- Work with marketing, technology, and manufacturing to encourage the use of new products
- Identify new or improved products and services needs
- Gather customer, industry & competitive data
- Negotiate, within guidelines prices, discounts rebates and sales terms to optimize profitability
- Provide details of anticipated sales demand or demand changes
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years industrial sales experience within the manufacturing industry preferred
- Solid experience with B2B sales
- Results orientated, with demonstrated success meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service and support, including handling claims and disputes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that continues to expand on a global scale across the US, Europe and Asia Pacific, with an impressive leadership team and who are invested in the growth of their people. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply below.