Salary competitive salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Horiuchi
Date posted November 2, 2016
We’re partnering with a leading API based start-up with a very successful history thus far. The company has grown to 50 employees across two offices and numerous marquee customers. They’ve raised series A funding and have a significant amount of revenue already.
The Sales Director is joining at a pivotal time in the company’s history. They have successfully onboarded numerous enterprise customers and are in need of a sales leader in San Francisco who will grow and develop this newly forming team. They’ll work closely with the Director of Sales Operations to create a repeatable and scalable sales process.
- Plan and budget all revenue objectives with a focus on sales execution and revenue growth
- Recruit, manage and develop a high performing team of Sales Representatives and Account Executives
- Develop and guide the sales organization integrating professional sales process and sales methodologies
- Lead the strategy and goal setting of the sales team on a short, mid, and long-term basis, working towards achieving quarterly sales targets
- 6+ years of experience in sales, in both a closing and management positions
- Proven success selling a product to developers highly preferred
- Experience growing sales teams and processes from scratch