Account Executive - Outbound Sales
Salary $50000 - $60000 per year + bonus
Location New York
Consultant Lauren Montella
Date posted November 18, 2016
Continuing to expand rapidly, this global, cloud-based SaaS company is currently seeking an Account Executive – Outbound Sales to join their Midtown office. Heavily focused on generating outside leads this role will report in to the Sales Development Leader.
In this business critical role the Account Executive – Outbound Sales will be responsible for qualifying anything they themselves target with their SMB and Commercial Sales AE's in order to demonstrate that the company’s cloud based contact center services are the right technical fit for suitable opportunities.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Interpret customer’s requirements and define the most suitable solution for them.
- Develop and run product demos for end clients and partners.
- Build a library of technical reference bid material.
- Understand competitor’s solutions and produce comparison reviews.
- Deliver consultancy or discovery workshops to produce business case benefit documents
- Follow process for successful handover to Professional Services including Statement or Work documents.
- Help ensure the customer is a useable reference.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to be outstanding in a client-focused environment.
- Educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 1 year experience in sales and/or the Contact Center industry or Cloud Technology environment.
- Driver’s license and be willing to travel on short notice.
- Experience of implementing or using Salesforce CRM.
- Experience operating in a professional services capacity, ideally serving clients directly.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management.
Common Character Traits:
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage