Director of Sales - Partnerships & Alliances
Salary $100000 - $130000 per year + 25 - 50%
Location New York
Consultant Lauren Montella
Date posted November 11, 2016
A newly created Director of Sales, Partnerships & Alliances role has just become available at a global, cloud-based SaaS company currently experiencing tremendous growth. Reporting in to the VP of Sales, East this is an exceptional opportunity offering career progression for a Sales professional who is a leader in their field.
- Drive pipeline and sales revenue to the company from Salesforce and referral partners in order to over-achieve on targets.
- Successfully position the company within Salesforce as the number one partner on the East Coast – responsible for all aspects relating to this, ie: exec alignment, activities with all Sales teams, Sales Engineering teams, and GoToMarket teams.
- Attendance at Salesforce events and introductions to the company’s sales teams and introductions to customers via partners.
- Create, document, optimize and refine processes to allow the organization’s partner program to scale.
- Work internally to train the sales teams on how to engage with Salesforce and their partners to the organization’s best advantage
- Coordinate product and technical training of each partner ensuring that they are sufficiently trained to represent the company and that this knowledge is current.
- Participate in Sales team meetings as necessary to ensure clear, consistent communication of partner-specific processes.
- Manage and support the organization’s growing network of referral partners.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce and the App Exchange and partner eco-system
- Success in over-achieving pipeline and sales-won targets for opportunities sourced from alliances/partners
- 1-2 Years of experience in Partner Management or Alliance Strategies
- Experience of developing and managing a partner base focused driving pipeline
- Proven ability to build relationships and manage expectations
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skill
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to travel across North America
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Learn quickly
- Consulting/Partner Management Experience
- Budget Management
- Business Planning