Account Executive - Inbound Sales
Salary $40000 - $50000 per year + 10k-20k
Location New York
Consultant Lauren Montella
Date posted November 18, 2016
A rarely available Account Executive - Inbound Sales role has just become available at a global, cloud-based SaaS company currently experiencing tremendous growth. Reporting directly into the Sales Development Leader this role caters specifically to a highly motivated Sales professional and offers a great amount of potential for career progression.
About the Account Executive - Inbound Sales role:
In this business critical role the Account Executive - Inbound Sales will be responsible for qualifying anything that the marketing team touches and influences in addition to aligning with the Account Executives - Outbound Sales to demonstrate that the company’s cloud based contact center services are the right technical fit for suitable opportunities.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Interpret customer’s requirements and define the most suitable solution for them
- Develop and run product demos for end clients and partners
- Build a library of technical reference bid material
- Understand competitor’s solutions and produce comparison reviews
- Deliver consultancy or discovery workshops to produce business case benefit documents
- Follow process for successful handover to Professional Services including Statement or Work documents
- Help ensure the customer is a usable reference
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to be outstanding in a client-focused environment
- Educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 1 year experience in sales and/or the Contact Center industry or Cloud Technology environment
- Driver’s license and be willing to travel on short notice
- Experience of implementing or using Salesforce CRM
- Experience operating in a professional services capacity, ideally serving clients directly.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management.
Common Character Traits:
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgment
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.