Location New York
Consultant Kurt Kraeger
Date posted November 16, 2016
Robert Walters New York is actively seeking a Recruiter to join their New York office. With a distinct, award winning brand together with a positive culture and working environment, our office based in Midtown is seeking to rapidly expand its market share in 2016 by winning and retaining a wide range of high profile clients.
About the Recruiter role at Robert Walters New York:
Robert Walters works closely with some of the world's leading organizations across the United States.
You will join the successful Robert Walters recruitment team based in Midtown, New York, at a time of exciting growth.
The key duties of the Recruiter include:
- Arranging and attending meetings with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships
- Headhunting, selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates
You will be responsible for interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for specific positions, and will take responsibility for keeping in touch with candidates, constantly updating our database to ensure we have the most up to date information about each candidate we work with.
Additionally, the Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Consistently achieving revenue targets
- Writing advertising and marketing material
- Supporting candidate and client functions and events
The Recruiter position offers fantastic earning potential and prospects for career progression in a company renowned for promoting from within.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a dynamic and growing business, please apply today.