Senior Account Executive
Location San Francisco
Consultant Oliver Sexton
Date posted April 27, 2017
Our client is looking for a resourceful, driven, sales professional with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen. If you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise customer experience solution than this could be the role for you.
What Will a Senior Account Executive Be Doing?
Successful Account Executives have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and the end users.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- 5+ years of quota carrying, technology solution-based sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing sales-cycles at medium and large enterprises
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- CRM experience
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team selling environment
- Strong customer references
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 4 – 7 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Highly Competitive & strong work ethic