Senior Account Executive
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Oliver Sexton
Date posted May 17, 2017
A key client of ours is strengthening their Sales Org and hiring a number of Senior Account Executives. This is a full-time, high-activity role that will require you to work directly with the SDR, marketing, and customer success teams. On offer will be executive mentorship to help you achieve monthly and quarterly goals, with opportunities for increased compensation. Candidates that prove themselves successful will be promoted within the Sales team as the organization continues to grow.
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will be tasked with reinforcing their leadership in the Enterprise space.
- You will be an experienced Sales professional who understands and loves technology and thrives on always being the best.
- To be successful, you should be a hunter, with a consultative sales approach.
- You will have experience building a sales strategy, qualifying leads, compiling target prospect lists and developing sales campaigns to ensure consistent pipeline development.
- 2-years minimum closing complex deals in a quota-carrying role
- Track record of performance in past positions
- Enterprise and/or SaaS software experience is desirable
- Previous sales methodology training
- Prospecting, you've been there before
- Currently living in the Bay Area
- Desire to work at a fast-paced start-up
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Health Savings Accounts.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Lunch on Fridays.