VP of Sales
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted May 16, 2017
We are working with a creative company in the online space, and they are looking for a VP of Sales. This person will play a critical role in building the sales team.
- Create a world class sales team to acquire contractors, engage property owners, and turn leads into monetized, real world projects.
- Work with the analytics team to maintain and develop KPIs, dashboards and reporting to have constant improvement within the sales organization.
- Guarantee that all sales activities (calls, messaging, account reviews, pipeline development, closing) are effective, efficient, and scalable.
- Work to perfect sales messaging by iterating on scripts and developing processes to constantly improve message execution.
- Collaborate with our engineering and product team to guarantee we build software that fuels & enables sales success
- Support annual business planning process, including development of territory and quota planning, go-to-market business plan, and operational plan for sales teams.
- Build a culture of team unity, success, and ongoing goal achievement.
- Ensure that hiring plans and recruitment are strategic & forward-thinking, and serve to further the diversity, capabilities, and impact of the customer success team.
- Guarantee that business conducted within the sales organization is of the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Past experience scaling and building a sales or organization, building systems and structures to operationalize & create efficiencies.
- Track record of successfully motivating and engaging highly productive sales teams.
- Command of business process; able to view things holistically as well as digging into the details.
- Motivated by an underlying passion for helping clients succeed.
- A thinker and a doer
- Exteremely professional and possess impeccable organizational skills that will allow you to manage without compromising on quality.
- Tireless drive to develop the perfect messaging approach; a believer in active listening and makes every effort for clarity in communications.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick-up and understand new technologies.