New Business Development Manager
Salary $60000 - $800000 per year + Commission
Location New York
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted May 24, 2017
A newly created New Business Development Manager role has just arisen within a growing global Business Intelligence Firm, based in their new office in the heart of the Financial District. Reporting into the Head of Sales, the New Business Development Manager will be a natural born hunter, with a few years experience in B2B sales and hungry to learn and grow their career. There is a rewarding compensation structure and benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
- Key point of contact for individual portfolio
- Build long term relationships with clients
- Ensure high usage among all accounts within portfolio
- Lead sourcing: researching and building lists of potential targets
- Convert inbound leads into prospects by organizing demonstrations
- Drive and own lead sourcing / prospecting / research calls
- Cold calling & pitching to sourced prospects
- Conducting prospective client meetings & presenting the platform
- Proven experience implementing account strategy for new accounts within portfolio
- Own the writing of sales / renewal proposals for commercial evaluation, agreeing on and implementing Service Level Agreements
- Produce detailed weekly pipeline reports for own portfolio
- Maintain up-to-date client records using a variety of internal systems and using Excel, Outlook, and the current CRM database: SalesForce.com.
- Setting up trials of platform and gather feedback
- Delivering revenue objectives for their given territory
- 1-3 years of sales experience, ideally B2B in financial sales, publishing, research, professional services
- Degree educated
- Understanding of economics/financial/capital markets highly desirable
- Proven experience in prospecting, renewal process, sales administration
- The ability to maintain a high level of business activity, frequency of client/prospect meetings, new proposals and other activities
- Ability to travel
If you have the right skills and attitude to hit the ground running in a role like this, apply today!
With 30 years in the business, this Business Intelligence company is relied upon by 8,500 organizations in 100 countries, spanning across multinationals, governments and financial institutions. Their service is a vital tool for strategic decision making with all their forecasts, analysis and data in one place, to assist clients with strategic and operational decision making. With a brand new office, great benefits and internal promotions encouraged, this New Business Development Manager role is an outstanding opportunity.