Business Development Director – Agency Partnerships
Salary $220000 - $290000 per year
Location New York
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted June 14, 2017
This global leading Mobile AdTech company is on the hunt for a Business Development Director to join their growing team. Reporting into the VP and working closely with international teams, this role is a critical position in the growth and success of this company. Located in their brand new offices in the Flatiron District, the team pride themselves on their kick-ass culture and killer perks and benefits!
As the Business Development Director:
This role will focus on developing new and existing relationships with Agency and Strategic Accounts with some of the world’s largest mobile advertising and technology companies.
- Meet with agencies and clients, developing new and existing partnerships
- Build positive relationships, and client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met
- Collaborating with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams you will craft custom opportunities for RFPs
- You will take complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translate that into a compelling story for the marketplace
- You will maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service
- Manage and mentor two people
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising across sales and account management
- Demonstrable mobile advertising network at agency and brand level
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Demonstrated success with hitting and exceeding quota
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
- previous experience coaching and mentoring staff
- Ability to travel
- Motivated by working within a small collabotaive team, within a fast paced and ever changing start-up environment
- BS/BA degree
This leading global platform is utilized by the likes of Apple, Facebook, Yelp and Bing to name a few, and continues to grow from strength to strength. The team are needing a true hunter and relationship builder, who is strategically minded and loves to work in a work hard play hard environment.
If you think you have the skills and experience to match then apply today!