Location San Francisco
Consultant Lyndsay Hanley
Date posted June 22, 2017
We are working with a leader in the financial services space, and they are looking for an Account Executive to help them continue their rapid growth. This individual will be responsible for reaching competitive growth targets that will in turn increase the company's reach and client base.
- Be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, tracking, and closing.
- Develop and maintain industry connections to create a pipeline of new customers
- Launch sales campaigns to increase outbound and inbound leads
- Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate feedback from prospective clients.
- Proven track record of deals closed and quota attainment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 2 years work experience in a sales role at a B2B SaaS startup
- Experience working in a high-volume sales cycle or selling to small businesses is a bonus
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Determined attitude
- Proficient with a range of sales tools, including lead generation software, Salesforce or other CRMs, and e-mail campaign software like PersistIQ or Outreach a bonus