Director of Sales Strategy & Operations
Salary $120000 - $145000 per year
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted June 28, 2017
Being within a $30 billion dollar industry, this growing consumer products company is taking their business to the next level and is on the hunt for a Director of Sales Strategy & Operations to help them do this. Based in their Financial District office, the Director of Sales Strategy & Operations will be apart of a dynamic, innovative team who are proud of their work hard, play hard start-up culture. Competitive base salary + equity + perks on offer!
Working closely with the VP and other senior members of the business, the Director of Sales Strategy & Operations will direct the strategy and implement process for the growing inside sales team.
- Help grow revenue by improving scale and efficiency of the sales team
- Identify and implement key tools and processes that drive higher conversion rates
- Develop KPI metrics and reporting to improve transparency, accountability, and to provide input into company-level strategy
- Collaborate with sales managers to improve salesmanship through key analysis and metrics
- Innovate on sales processes
- Manage and prioritize requests from product and engineering for new or improved tools
- Advocate for resources by participating in financial planning process
- Previous experience in a similar sales strategy role with demonstrated success
- Proven ability to work closely with and mentor growing sales teams
- Passionate about process improvements
- Must be analytical, and data driven
- Comfortable directing analysis
- Ability to drive positive change and educate those about the benefits
As this company continues to take significant market-share across their $30 billion industry, they are now seeking an experienced Sales Strategy & Operations professional to really drive their sales processes and performance. With a tech start-up vibe, great perks on offer and a competitive salary, if you have the skills and experience, apply today!