Enterprise Account Executive
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted July 17, 2017
We are working with a successful start up in San Francisco offering an all-in-one enterprise collaboration solution for everything from strategic initiatives and execution, to business transformation and project management. They are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join their sales team reporting to the VP of Strategy & Product. It's a great opportunity to have a big influence on the continued growth of the business and help shape the solution-oriented journey.
As the Enterprise Account Executive Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Drive and develop the account portfolio sales strategy
- Establish the sales tempo with the team
- Manage your portfolio to meet and exceed goals
- Match the company solution to the customer's business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Move the transaction through the entire sales cycle, successfully forecasting license bookings and revenue while meeting your targets
- Management consulting background is a huge benefit for this role.
- Able to oversee internal and external resources to deliver results
- A portfolio of previous work in each of these contexts.
- Great communication & closing skills, especially in the C-suite.
- Able to communicate the business impact and show value of the solution to an operational and executive buyer team.
- 3 to 5 years successfully selling SaaS solutions.
- Ideally experienced in selling project management software.
- Experience negotiating SAAS contracts, from high-level goals to the final detail.
- A notable team player attitude
- Preferably, you are familiar with key B2B verticals (consumer, telco, resources, manufacturing, etc), start-up environments, and solution selling