Senior Account Executive
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted July 17, 2017
We are working with a leader in the online commerce space, and they are looking for a Senior Account Executive. This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company backed by top VC's.
- Sell directly to e-commerce decision-makers
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who is proactive in creating a consistent sales process.
- Sell disruption and innovation, leverage multiple use cases, build trust without deep product evaluations, and compress deal cycles.
- Create a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Identify and close
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Monitor all customer details including purchase time frames, next steps, use case, and forecasting in a CRM
- Value selling approach and utilize a solution
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Apply appropriate resources and prioritize opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years of quota-carrying sales experience.
- At least 3 years selling to mid-size and larger companies, achieving deal outcomes into the 6 figures.
- Previous success in cloud, analytics, or SaaS sales.
- Deep experience building customer relationships.
- Able to simply articulate intricate payment, fraud, and analytic concepts.
- Demonstrated successful track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Success closing net new accounts.
- Able to develop C-level relationships within large accounts.
- Able to travel for deals.
- Passionate for SaaS cloud technologies.
Get in touch