Account Executive- SaaS start up
Salary $70000 - $85000 per year + 160OTE, Equ
Location New York
Consultant Adam Woolley
Date posted June 7, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An exciting seed round SaaS start up changing the way employers engage with graduate job seekers are hiring an Account Executive to join as the senior member of the Business Development function, initially generating new client relationships/ revenue and then developing to lead the young sales & AM teams. With a platform that applies smart automated learning to profile matching and relationships with a number the top educational institutes across the US they have quickly grown their client base and are growing quickly after securing their seed round funding. With client relationships across fortune 100 organizations and the brightest start up’s alike they take the stress out of connecting with the newest graduate talent pool. As Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting new organizations, working to close enterprise leads generated by the BDR team and ensure a smooth transition to the Customer Success team. The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion for the company vision and have experience conducting full sales cycles, through to close, and exceeding quotas of $500k in a SaaS environment. Set for continued high growth this role is ideal for an ambitious software sales professional looking for a fun working environment and first class product.
- Effectively work with the BDR team to develop new client relationships, transition leads through the sales funnel and independently close enterprise level deals
- Proactively prospect new business accounts from a tailored and specific target client pool
- Positively contribute to an open, fast paced, collaborative environment with an already high performing team
- Lead from the front, delivering your own revenue growth whilst coaching junior staff to excel in their roles
- Work effectively with Marketing, Product and leadership teams to develop go to market strategies for new offerings and markets
- Manage a consistent pipeline and report forecasts to company leadership
- Work with the broader business to ensure product offerings cater to complex client needs whilst staying ahead of competitor developments
- Minimum 3 years SaaS sales experience, conducting full cycle sales through to deal closing
- Experience selling into the Recruitment, Talent or HR arena beneficial (e.g. ATS systems, talent management platforms or HR portals)
- Enterprise sales essential. Knowledge of selling a subscription based service with annual quotas over $500k strongly preferred.
- Team management or mentorship beneficial but not essential
- Thrives in a high-change environment and relished to opportunity to develop process in a true start up business
- MUST be a people person with ability to affect change in a close knit team
- Not afraid to get into the weeds and assist in the closing of business with junior representatives
To find out more about this exciting Enterprise Account Executive position please apply today!