Salary salary and bonus
Consultant Kurt Kraeger
Date posted September 22, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Robert Walters is looking to expand our NYC Office in Times Square! We have a fun, dynamic, and high performance culture with quarterly uncapped bonus potential! We are seeking people who will go above and beyond to fast track their professional careers all in the heart of Manhattan.
Being a Recruiter is like running your own business. We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training program that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
What will you do?
- Business development – identifying new business opportunities by making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in your niche market.
- Subject Matter Expert – Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust, and maintaining our strong reputation.
- Headhunting – Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly.
- Generating Revenue – Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients to generate revenue for your desk and your team.
- Account Management – Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations.
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer.
What can we offer you?
- A career, not just a job. We’re looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business.
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional, and scalable.
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses).
- Very generous vacation days including the day off for your birthday!
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you are eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Would you like to live or work in Europe or Asia? We can make it happen.
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialization both here in the New York City metropolitan area as well as internationally.
- Health benefits including a 401K match.
- A fantastic office on the 43rd floor of Times Square Tower with world class views of Times Square and Central Park.
What you will bring:
- You are hungry, a great listener, a fast learner, and (most important of all) you are hugely ambitious.
- 1 to 2 years of B2B sales experience OR recruitment experience.
- Team attitude. We work in a team environment and is not looking for lone rangers.
- College Degree
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a dynamic and growing business, please apply today.