Salary $75000 - $80000 per year + +$150k OTE
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A revolutionary technology company backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Google Ventures and Spark Capital, who provide an untapped pool of engineering talent to leading global tech firms is expanding following a $40M funding round. As part of this growth they are seeking an Account Executive who can promote their mission and services to cultivate partnerships between top tech companies and advanced software developers sourced from the company’s world-class tech campuses based in Africa.
With a platform that enables developers across the continent to level-up their skills through the company’s developer framework and extensive curriculum, the high in demand engineers are tactfully assigned by the company to leading technology firms globally to consult and provide content solutions. This platform is supported by the sale of the platform to technology companies experiencing a shortage of domestic engineering talent.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for positioning the company’s mission to relevant companies facing Tech challenges to create a partnership that will assign developers to work remotely on projects. Through a highly consultative sales process you will look to understand the full breadth of the clients targeted outcomes, you will source, negotiate, and close sales alongside the support of a sales development team.
Key responsibilities include
- Working with the business development team to prospect partnership opportunities
- Conduct full sales cycle to develop and close opportunities with large technology companies
- Using a consultative approach to build a robust pipeline by matching client difficulties with technical solutions
- Working alongside the Customer success and account management team to increase partnerships and renewals
- Close high volume, high investment transactions
- Report pipeline to Sales Director periodically and ensure consistent flow of business
Key requirements include
- 2-5 years of quota bearing sales experience and experience selling to executive level clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and sell the company’s mission and unique selling point
- Ability to sell to a variety of industries and establish long-lasting partnerships
- Experience in prospecting and lead generation for high level, non-transactional sales
- Experience managing a consistent client pipeline and ability to forecast monthly and annual revenue to company leadership
- Ability to work alongside a sales team to communicate client needs and development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Microsoft Office Capabilities