Global Account Director
Salary $200,000 - $220,000 per year + +OTE
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-03-29 it permanent US New York New York 10036 USD 200000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new position has arisen with a world leading gamification company here in New York. The company's visionary SaaS platform has been adopted by top enterprise level businesses such as Microsoft, Singtel and HP. The platform cultivates employee digital motivation, gamification and onboarding practices in an innovative fashion. A global account director is needed to bring in new business and expand larger accounts.
As Global Account Director, you will participate in a virtual account team-selling environment and will assume ownership for existing global accounts while identifying and qualifying new opportunities within enterprise accounts. You will develop global account opportunity plans leading towards the generation of software license, maintenance and services revenue. In addition to the technical aspects, you will be measured by your ability to leverage successful relationships with customers resulting in high customer satisfaction levels and increased revenue levels.
- Implement and execute sales campaigns to ensure optimal penetration of named accounts
- Develop a holistic understanding of the business operations of named accounts in order to position the platform in an innovative way
- Build solid customer relationships by utilizing a consultative sales approach across the Customer Engagement Lifestyle.
- Identify key areas for platform expansion within existing accounts using the "farmer" mentality
- Provide sales management to organize and effectively map out sales forecasts using the CRM system
- Understand competitive employee SaaS landscape in order to best position the platform solutions
- Report pipeline and forecasts into the VP of Sales
- 10+ years in SaaS or information technology market
- Proven success in handling enterprise accounts over a consultative sales cycle
- Experience Managing a $3-4M quota
- Expertise in selling business solutions
- Executive level relationship selling experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred