Director of Sales - Mobile/App SaaS
Salary $120,000 - $160,000 per year + 100% + EQ
Consultant Charles Randles
JobRef 112292/0012019-04-18 2019-05-26 sales permanent US New York New York USD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Work for a company whose product is Ad Automation Software, has a client list at the Global Enterprise level and which manages circa $500M USD of annual advertising spend. The company offers a self-serve platform that provides a unique solution to the entire media buying experience through the use of AI and multiple algorithms. Working directly with a Senior Customer Success manager the Director of Sales role will be based in NYC and be responsible for expanding the company’s presence on the East Coast. Apart from delivering on their sales targets, the person will also be developing and implementing the sales process The company itself has grown its international footprint significantly with a previously limited sales team. Through the strength of its product offering the organic growth through existing client referrals has been extensive, and now the company is looking to increase its presence globally through a larger dedicated sales team.
- Overall responsibility for revenue and vertical expansion in the East Coast
- Manage the complete sales process to achieve company targets on the East Coast ($1M target).
- Source leads, conduct product demos, negotiate and close new deals
- Grow market presence in US to relevant target audience
- Report directly to the CRO.
- Manage a sales pipeline providing accurate forecasting.
- Lead various functions (both internal and external) against your plan and collaborate cross functionally to hit plan.
- Build relationships with marketing agencies.
- Implement sales methodologies and best practices across the company.
- Position is located in NYC. Some travel is required.
- Collaborate with existing client base to increase presence.
- MUST have experience selling to Mobile App advertisers (with an emphasis on selling to brands and agencies)
- 5 years (minimum) of proven experience in Sales OR Account Management in the online marketing industry (B2B)
- Experience in selling in the US Market
- Experience executing high growth strategies and delivering sales targets
- Proven ability to plan and lead a strategic business plan
- Creative and strategic thinking skill