Sales Development Representative - Spanish Speaking
Salary $60,000 - $75,000 per year + + 30% Bonus
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Ethan Vandeventer
Date posted May 6, 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 sales 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
An exciting, well-funded education technology company that teaches English to millions globally is hiring a Spanish speaking Sales Development Representative who will prospect leads for and work alongside Account Executives [reporting directly to the VP of Marketing and Sales] to sell a revolutionary SaaS product. With a reach of over 150 countries, this truly global company has changed the lives of millions of people in offering individualized English language training taught by a highly-skilled network of certified mobile educators. Focusing on key markets including LATAM, Mexico, and Europe this learning platform strives to improve the personal and professional lives of all non-English speaking individuals through personalized lessons and real-time interaction with educators. As a Sales Development Representative you are the frontline for company growth and will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying new business through drip-email, cold-calls, and other targeted marketing campaigns. Focused more on accuracy as opposed to volume, this position fuels the pipeline that ultimately leads to new clients. With an opportunity to advance internally into the Account Executive position and higher, this Sales Development Representative will compliment two other SDR’s.
- This SDR will effectively manage drip-email marketing campaigns, lead outbound prospecting calls and qualify inbound leads.
- As a member of the Marketing team, you should be passionate about both sales and marketing and be able to hold professional, high-level conversation with executives.
- This candidate is someone who will actively contribute to an engaged, communicative, and tight-knit company culture.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas
- Work with the AE and Revenue Leadership team to continually develop new messaging strategies
- Maintain open communication with potential customers after initial outreach, providing timely updates to products and services
- Liaise effectively with Marketing to develop go to market strategies for new offerings and markets
- Spanish and English professional fluency both written and oral essential
- 6+ months experience in sales or business development, not necessarily SaaS related
- Bachelor’s degree w/ strong academic success
- Ambitious and desire to join a company with a fast-track route to a full closing role
- Must thrive in a high-change environment and relished to opportunity to develop process in a true start up business
To find out more about this exciting Sales Development Representative position please apply today!