Senior Quant Engineer
Consultant Karan Patel
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Our client is a top hedge fund based in New York seeking exceptional software developers with a range of quantitative and programming abilities.
The technical staff work to solve challenging problems that directly impact the success of the firm, utilizing their strong mathematical, analytical, and software design skills.
Specific responsibilities may include forming models for computerized trading strategies, developing distributed systems to analyze and react to incoming data, and creating tools for advanced mathematical modelling.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline
- Extensive software development experience in C++, C#, Java, and/or Python
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Exposure to cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Exposure to algorithms and data structures
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of front-office asset management (investments domain): market, products, workflows & processes, data requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills