Location San Francisco
Consultant Aaron Crutison
Date posted September 9, 2016
We've partnered with a rapidly growing startup revolutionizing the accessibility to nutritious food through innovative technology. The YoY company growth is impressive and anticipated to continue which is why they are now looking for an Engineering Manager to help them scale.
- Software Development: This is a hands-on software development position to write high quality software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Process & Operations: Lead the team to deliver on their commitments, ensuring the design and planning is accurate and work is delivered on time with quality; ensure the software stack integrates with our existing CI pipeline and lead improvement in the DevOps toolset.
- Leadership: Leads the team when they're stuck on a difficult problem by finding practical, creative solutions; mentor and develop the team on technical concepts; ensures a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals
- Vision: Shape the future roadmap of the business by investigating new technology, implementing PoCs, and proposing innovative new solutions.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields.
- 6+ years of industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Experience in successfully leading an engineering team and is A MUST
- Proficiency in Python, Ruby & Developer API design/ development
- Demonstrated experience working on large-scale consumer products that touched millions of users.