Director of Technology
Salary $180000 - $250000 per year + Benefits
Consultant Ben Rodgers
Date posted September 22, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A leading Digital Product Agency, located right in the heart of creative Brooklyn, are actively seeking a Director of Technology to join their rapidly growing design and development team. This unique opportunity will see the Director of Technology not only take up a leadership position within the business and their clients, but also have a stronghold on how the company continues to innovate in the long term. The technical component on the role will be to design and develop awesome (and complex) mobile and web products!
The Director of Technology will hold responsibility for:
- Software development across several platforms and programming languages, such as Android, iOS, Mobile Web, HTML5, amongst others.
- Implementation and optimization of sophisticated, high-level graphical user interfaces and visual coding for our vast array web, mobile, and tablet-based digital products.
- Continuous innovation throughout the company including mentoring some of the amazing developers that they already have working there!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO
- Be an awesome manager and mentor by working with some of the best talent in the industry including some incredible Front-End and Mobile developerss
- Use your technical experience to create custom solution architectures based on business and design requirements
- Leading in the translation of wireframes and visual designs into flexible and usable code templates; managing the implementation of code using web standards and best practices including SEO and accessibility
- You’ll get to help set the strategic vision for the user experience with clients; really pushing forward application development strategy and execution across client properties and platforms (including mobile, and desktop).
WHAT WE'RE AFTER
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and at least four (4) years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer, leading the development of applications from architecture to implementation
- We love Mobile so please come with experience executing mobile framework designing and development (this is really important)