Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Sutha Mogun
Date posted May 26, 2017
An exceptional opportunity as an iOS Engineer has opened up at an exciting start-up in the education space.
In this creative role/position you will be responsible for building, developing, and optimizing mobile applications while contributing to a team culture.
- Design & enhance mobile applications
- Continuously evaluate new applications on tvOS/iOS and create new ideas to improve mobile platforms
- Work with the design team to build a user friendly application
- Enhance the existing code for ease of performance and use
- Continuously progress the development process. Implement and evaluate innovative tools
- Collaborate in a team culture that believes in quality while fostering innovation and initiatives
- Take part in external developer events and meetings; organize developer panels/tech talks
- You've launched 1 or 2 high-scale consumer facing apps on iTunes App Store
- Strong knowledge of the iOS platform
- Experience/knowledge in Obj-C programming languages and Swift, OOD & component architecture
- Knowledge of SDK features like StoreKit, CoreData, AVPlayer, deep linking, push notifications, etc.
- Experience with development practices such as design specification, code reviews, unit testing, UI testing, coding standards, automation.
- Fluency with 3rd party libraries
- Experienced with strong OAuth and REST APIs
- Passionate about delivering high quality products
- Know the iOS development trends
- You have an active Github profile