Location San Mateo
Consultant Kayoko Omatsu
Date posted September 15, 2016
We are working with a leader in the IT space to help them find a QA Engineer.
What you’ll be doing:
- As part of the Engineering team, test and develop automated testing for the app.
- Find, verify, and document defects.
- Create and maintain test cases for products and services.
- Collaborate with all teams to improve test automation and ensure quality for users.
- Use test plans for parts of the system that can't be automated.
- All levels of experience accepted - we are searching for the best fit rather than the number of years of experience.
- Academic background in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert programming and CS fundamentals.
- Skilled in test automation tools and frameworks: Appium, Selenium/Webdriver, JUnit, XCTest, OCUnit, Jenkins, etc.
- Proficient in Bluetooth applications is a bonus.
- Proficient with Firmware/Embedded software development is a bonus.
- Independently problem solve, troubleshoot, analyze and isolate issues and report them to our bug tracking database, as well as creativity and ability to “think outside of the box” to identify corner cases and discover failure situations.
- Enjoy tinkering with gadgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies, mobile applications and the Internet of Things Industry.
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with people who love what they do.
- Team lunches and company-wide celebrations
- On-site gym
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive health insurance; dental, vision, 401K, and pre-tax commuter deduction.