Sr. Platform Engineer
Location San Mateo
Consultant Kayoko Omatsu
Date posted September 16, 2016
We are working with a leader in the Software space to help them find a Sr. Platform Engineer.
- Design and develop platform using latest technologies and coding in Scala.
- Previous experience in Scala or other programming languages (Haskell, Scheme, Lisp, Ocaml, F#). Alternative Java expertise and desire to learn Scala.
- Object-oriented experience, for example Java, Scala, Ruby, or C++.
- Experience building intricate systems with elevated performance, scalability and reliability requirements.
- Knowledge of distributed data processing system (Akka, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Shark, Hadoop, others.)
- S. in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Must have a strong desire to work in a rapidly growing start-up and build it’s success.
- Must want to join a team environment where we celebrate each other's victories.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience working with scalable distributed system
Why work with us?
- New opportunity to join an engineering team to help shape a brand new product for a large business problem. Rare chance to start writing code from scratch.
- Work along with our top-notch team of intelligent, motivated engineers, pushing the envelope to make the most advanced real-time security data processing engine.
- We are solving technically challenging and interesting problems. This is great opportunity to work with the latest technologies in distributed systems, machine learning and high volume data processing.
- We are a collaborative team, building an environment where we truly enjoy to work.
- We have detailed security expertise and want to share our knowledge with you.
- We are a well-funded company with a growing list of pleased customers.