Technical Account Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location San Mateo
Consultant Oliver Sexton
Date posted September 30, 2016
Our client is seeking someone to be responsible for developing relationships with senior level contacts to assist in technical launches and ongoing technical management for their marketplace partners. You will be responsible for the launch of key accounts, management of ongoing technical implementations, business outcomes, and support for existing clients.
- Establish, maintain, optimize, and grow relationships with technical leads at our client organizations.
- Act as a client advocate and project manager for new marketplace launches and ongoing marketplace technical support.
- Manage internal teams of engineers to ensure timely, flawless delivery of technical initiatives.
- Balance a number of projects across channel partners and manage resources for effective delivery of projects.
- Work internally & externally to develop and deliver best practices to partners
- 5+ years experience leading technical implementations and ongoing technical relationships with Fortune 100 Technology companies.
- Consistent record as a top performer in project, program, and/or account management requiring ownership and execution of complex, client-facing enterprise projects with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Established reputation as a high integrity, top performer working for, or with, large enterprise customers.
- Eagerness and ability to tune, tweak and improve a rapidly evolving client engagement process.
- Ability to navigate, master, and evangelize an evolving software product ecosystem to our clients and partners.