Location Palo Alto
Consultant Sutha Mogun
Date posted November 14, 2016
We’ve partnered with an exciting start-up that is looking to revolutionize the financial fervices space to help them fine a Backend Engineer.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement, test and maintain backend components
- Design and construct systems with automated instrumentation
- Design RESTful APIs for our users
- Passion for reliability and up-time
- Consistently maintain the codebase
- Find and resolve performance and Scalability issues
What We Look For
- Drive to change financial investing for the better
- Experience with Java or other backend language
- Experience with MySql or other online data stores.
- Experience with Hadoop or NoSql data stores.
- Experience with scripting language such as Python.
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing
- Understanding of distributed systems and functional programming paradigms
- BS,MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field is ideal.