Salary $60000 - $70000 per year + 5-10% Bonus
Location Rhode Island
Consultant Ben Rodgers
Date posted June 30, 2017
A fantastic opportunity for a Technology Specialist to expand their responsibilities and skill sets within a rapidly expanding Global E-commerce organisation based in Providence, Rhode Island. The Technology Specialist will be responsible for all user Application and VOIP support across the new office and will be the first in the position within this company. Attractive re-location packages are available for suitable candidates living outside of the Rhode Island area.
A unique opportunity for an Applications Engineer has just become available at a rapidly expanding Global E-commerce business in Providence, Rhode Island. Reporting into the Global Team Lead, this role will offer an outstanding candidate the chance to be part of the first established office in the United States and enhanced career progression through working with a Global Team.
About the Applications Engineer:
In this business critical Applications Engineer position you will be responsible for Support across the user applications. This role will encompass ensuring the smooth running of all Applications, from VOIP to CRM systems.
- Ensure full support of Applications across the user base, either in person or remotely.
- Specific Application support across VOIP system and CRM systems.
- Manage business continuity for the Contact center team.
- Monitor and maintain core routing systems and propose process improvements for system support.
- Work as part of a global team and be the main point of contact for all support related enquiries in Rhode Island office.
- Providing necessary technical documentation for management and general internal use
- Providing technical advice to your management on strategic or project challenges. - Interacting with customers and providing direct technical support
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have one - three years' experience in a similar role
- Have specific experience in dealing with VOIP (Avaya / Cisco) related support inquiries.
- Have Contact Center experience
- Has a desire to grow their personal skill sets alongside a rapidly growing organization.
This Global E-Commerce organization is recognized as a leader in their field and are making great strides in growing their organization in to new markets. They have recently established their US operation and are investing significantly in new staff members. The culture is vibrant and exciting, as their continued growth indicates and they are seeking like-minded individuals to help be a part of their success.
If your profile as an Technology Specialist matches the above and you have ambitions to be a big part of their expansion into a new region, this could be the role for you. Fantastic career progression and a chance to grow with a rapidly growing organization are on offer here. Please apply via the link, or alternatively call me directly.