Full Stack Engineer
Location San Francisco
Consultant Matthew McGrigor
Date posted July 18, 2017
Our client in the health care space is actively looking to bring on board a Full Stack Engineer.
In this innovative role you will be responsible for developing software for ReactNative and web-based product apps. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Engineering and working with the engineering, design, and product teams.
- Actively participate as a member of the team in developing all parts of the stack
- Partake in weekly code review meetings and daily stand ups
- Troubleshoot issues while understanding production deployment environment
- Help with testing efforts as needed
- 2+ years experience with Ruby/Rails; 1+ years with React
- Digital & Agile health experience an advantage
- You are deeply curios about the principles of health and wellness, & plant-based nutrition, along with other healthy lifestyle practices
- Easily work well with others
- Quick learner & greatly empathetic