Full Stack Engineer
Location San Francisco
Consultant Matthew McGrigor
Date posted July 17, 2017
A rare Full Stack Engineer opportunity has opened up at one of the Bay Area’s most exciting start-ups in the Ed-Tech space.
In this innovative position you will be responsible for designing and developing user facing products that are critical for growth of the business. You'll be working closely with the engineering, product, and design team.
- Organize, plan, and execute work within agile sprints
- Partake in design discussions, code reviews, & build solutions & features that scale
- Be the technical lead for numerous tasks and projects
- Coach and mentor junior engineers to help grow their proficiency as developers
- Add to a team culture that believes in quality, openness, & scability while progressing innovation
- Find and evaluate new technologies
- 4+ years experience in full stack software engineering
- Fully versed in web application technologies such as data structures & algorithms
- Experience with web framework ORMs; i.e. Rails, Django, etc.
- 2+ years experience with scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, etc.
- NoSQL infrastructures (RabbitMQ, Redis, Celery) & real-time messaging
- Capability to learn and work with code bases throughout the software stack