Full Stack Engineer
Location San Francisco
Consultant Sutha Mogun
Date posted July 17, 2017
We are partnering with one of the most exciting companies in the Internet space and they are looking for a Full Stack Engineer.
In this innovative role/position you will be responsible for creating great mobile and web experiences while connecting people through improved technology.
- Construct core platform functionalities
- Create great web and mobile experiences for partners, content creators, and consumers, as clients of APIs and the back end
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related applied technical field
- Experience with React, Ember.js, or AngularJS
- Familiar with Express.j & Node.js
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases (ElasticSearch, Redis, and/or DynamoDB knowledge is an advantage)
- Python is not required, but is a plus