Senior Java Developer
Consultant Jamie King
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
I'm looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer, Associate Vice President to join a global finanical services firm in Whippany, NJ. This role will suit someone with mentorship experience who excels in the full-stack development.
A new position has opened for a Senior Java Developer, Associate Vice President to join a leading financial services firm based in Whippany, NJ.
The Senior Java Developer will work closely with a number of developers both onshore and offshore. This person will have strong mentoring skills and lead from the front.
- Play a key role in the development of the groups platform focusing on authorization and authentication components.
- Provide leadership on the best use of development tools.
- Be a strong mentor figure in a team of strong developers.
- Develop scalable engineering solutions.
- Lead process automation with both colleagues and clients.
- API development.
- Strong Java knowledge (Core Java and J2EE experience is a must).
- Spring, Spring Boot.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases and MongoDB would be a big plus.
- Full stack development
- Experience in Web Services.