VP .Net Developer
Salary $170000 - $190000 per year + benefits
Consultant Jamie King
Date posted January 12, 20197 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An exciting global role has opened for a VP .Net Developer in New York City. You will part of a global team working on critical systems in a fast paced environment. As a VP .Net Developer you will be extremely hands on and lead from the front, acting as a mentor to the junior developers and leading the team when necessary. The VP .Net Developer will be a very hands on individual who has had significant exposure to WPF and Win forms and be a highly skilled programmer in C#.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and traders.
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest of standards within guidelines.
- Lead from the front in a global team.
- Work across multiple platforms in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure highest quality of code is maintained by yourself and across the team.
- Play a key role in the migration, re-engineering and architecture requirements of the department.
- Expert in WPF and Win Forms
- Excellent C# understanding / .NET 4.0
- Exposure to MVP patterns.
- Strong middleware experience (TIBCO RV, Solace)
- Experience of working with real time systems.
- Back-end service experience with Java would be a big plus!
- High frequency and low latency experience.
If you're ready for the next big chapter in your career, then please apply now!