Lead Software Architect
Consultant Jamie King
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-03-17 it permanent US New York New York Remote USD 150000 175000 175000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new opening has arisen for a Lead Software Architect to join an early stage FinTech startup in New York City. As a Lead Architect you will be the most senior engineering figure after the CTO in the business. This is a key role and will offer you the chance to move into a Director level role in the future. You will be the first technical hire so you will need to be extremely hands on, as you scale out and strengthen the product.
- Be the key decision maker in code design, architecture and delivering functionality.
- Scale and build out the product.
- Turn product requirements into exciting new engineering designs.
- Be prepared to be extremely hands on as you will be the first in-house developer.
- Work to the highest of standards and lead from the front. You are laying the foundations for future success.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with full-stack engineering.
- You will be an expert in React, NodeJS and Postgres.
- High level of skill with cloud platforms - Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong exposure to RESTful APIs.
- A desire to progress as this individual will be expected to move into a Director role in the future.
- Experience with working teams onshore and offshore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science