Consultant Jamie King
Date posted January 14, 20197 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager based in the heart of New York City has just opened. You will lead a growing team of 15 developers and be the most senior engineering figure in the business!
As Engineering Manager you will continue to scale out the team and the platform utilizing the latest technologies from the firms Midtown office.
The Engineering Manager will need to be a motivated individual who leads from the front and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty when required.
- Work closely with product managers and key business stakeholders across the full development life-cycle.
- Continue scaling out a fast growing team of engineers.
- Lead by example and help mentor the more junior members of the team.
- Develop strategy and be the voice of the engineering department in critical meetings.
- Manage a key migration away from the legacy system.
- Excellent back-end experience with some strong front-end knowledge too.
- A strong track record of delivering real production software.
- Good experience with GoLang, React, Ruby on Rails and AWS.
- Demands the highest of coding standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
If you have 2-4 years of management experience and want to have sole responsibility of a fast growing engineering department then this is role for you! Apply now!