VP C++ Developer
Consultant Jamie King
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-04-09 it permanent US New York New York 10019 USD 170000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new opening has arisen for a VP C++ Developer to join a global investment bank based in the heart of New York City. The VP C++ Developer will be purely hands on and work as an individual contributor. You'll be part of an impressive global team and be an expert when it comes to C++.
- Play a key role in the design and continued development of the sales trading platform.
- Support the migration from legacy systems to new and improved systems.
- Work closely with global teams and have an influence on combined project work.
- Code to the very highest level and lead by example.
- Apply best practices for software development.
- Help implement and enhance the server code used in sales trading infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- You will be an expert in C++
- Strong skills with Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of Java and SQL Server.
- Previous exposure to large transactional trading applications.
- Very strong level of communications skills.